Welcome to the
The International Services Office (ISO) provides services to international students, scholars, employees, and other visitors to the University of Rochester, as well as the departments that host and support them. We are responsible for issuing visa documents, advising on relevant immigration matters, and meeting US reporting requirements. The office also serves as an information resource to assist internationals in adjusting to the United States, the University, and the Rochester community. Explore this site for extensive resources on a wide range of topics and common questions from our international populations!
- March 16, 2017: Executive Order summaries, including of the most recent order issued on March 6, are now available under Recent Immigration Actions.
- January 31, 2017: See updates pertaining to Recent Immigration Actions & Policies, including a statement on ISO sponsorship practices.
- January 30, 2017: Submit your questions and/or concerns in advance for the Information Session scheduled for Wednesday, February 1st, 3:30 pm at the UR Interfaith Chapel.
- January 27, 2017: Important message on recent immigration news from Jane Gatewood, Vice Provost for Global Engagement.
- December 23, 2016: New US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) fees are effective December 23rd. Please be sure to reference ISO forms and instructions dated December 2016 for up-to-date details. For more information and new fee amounts: www.uscis.gov/forms/our-fees