Tools Search Main Menu

New Student Info Form: Address & Contact Details

Home Country Permanent Residential Address must be a physical address location outside the United States. Post office boxes are not acceptable. This should be the long term address and phone number that you would return to when you go home, such as your parent’s home.

Email Address must be active and clearly printed. If there are problems with your New Student Request Form, this is how the ISO will contact you for more information.

Current US Address is only required for students currently living in the United States Include copies of your current immigration documents such as your I-94 card, visa, and I-20, DS-2019 or documentation of another visa status. Be sure to indicate if you will require an Immigration Transfer or Change to Student Status.

Emergency Contact should be someone that speaks English that you would like us to contact in case of an emergency. This could be someone at home or in the United States


Return to additional instructions for the New Student Request Form.